Donate to MADAC
Please use the link below to make a donation through PayPal.
We offer prevention activities and education to reduce youth and young adult alcohol and substance use; advocate for policy change and increased funding for prevention, treatment, and recovery; and offer prevention training, internships, and substance-free events all year.
With the donated time of volunteers, we are able to help reduce youth and adult use and abuse of alcohol and drugs. We continue to build new partnerships to create a healthy environment for our families. MADAC is a volunteer coalition with one paid staff. Our volunteers include students and educators, business owners, people in the medical field, members of law enforcement and local government, and employees from other local organizations. We also:
- Provide prevention education curriculum to schools and agencies.
- Partner with the Drug Enforcement Administration on Prescription Drugs Take-Back events twice a year.
- Organize substance free events and activities with and for youth.
- Conduct retailer compliance checks to be sure retailers aren’t selling tobacco or alcohol to underage buyers.
- Collaborate with several community partners to provide a wide range of prevention activities and education to raise awareness around alcohol and drug use and abuse.