The Strengthening Families Framework identifies characteristics that make families stronger and child abuse and neglect less likely to occur. This training series will enhance your ability to serve children and families and is appropriate for anyone whose work touches parents.
This training may meet the requirements for continuing education for several child-serving professionals:
- Child Care Professional Development interactive hours
- CEUs for professionals licensed by the NH Board of
- Mental Health Practice (application pending)
- GAL CEUs approved by the Guardian ad Litem Board
- Contact hours for nurses in related fields
Join us For Free Training
Peterborough: April 11, 2018 Monadnock Community Hospital Conference Room #5
452 Old Street Road, Peterborough, NH
Training is from 9am-4pm.
Register for this event
JULIE DAY, Strengthening Families Director
email@example.com | 603-224-1279
This training is paid for by our sponsor:
The Monadnock Region System of Care Collaborative